Thread: 308 to 328 & GT4 fire extinguisher brackets

308 to 328 & GT4 fire extinguisher brackets

Friends,

Years ago when I first got my Dino 308 GT4, I was looking for a for a fire extinguisher bracket that would work in my car.
    Back in the old days thereíre so many products that were made by third party vendors that were very cool. I received a catalog
    that would seem to have the perfect fire extinguisher bracket. As most you know I am getting another Dino, and was hoping I
    could find the same bracket.

Unfortunately the gentleman making them who had a whole catalog full of cool Ferrari stuff discontinued the accessories. He gave me his blessing
    if I wanted to make some more though. A very good friend, who is an expert metal fabricator lined me up with the company that could laser
    cut them the same as original. Since I was going to custom make them I made a few improvements to lighten the weight, and round off
    some corners. Itís the best design Iíve ever seen, and after initial installation it removes in seconds. I was not trying to make money just
    trying to break even on the project, which probably wonít happen but I thought I could at least provide a alternative to those who wanted
    And easy to install and functional bracket.

They were originally designed to fit the 308 series, all the way up to the 328. Ironically they fit the GT4 perfectly. To make a long story short
    I had a handful made after I found out how hard it was to purchase an off-the-shelf bracket that fit our cars, . The original designer send me
    some other mounting brackets that were made to fit on the Testarossa and a few other models, but I havenít gotten anyone to come over and
    see which brackets fit which car.

I have them on eBay, But if anyone is interested you can email me and I will send more information. I have sold a few and everyone seems to
    like them as much as I.

Rob

robertgarven@earthlink.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Robert Garven
    1975 Dino 308 GT4 #10766

Ventura, CA

"Entry level Ferrari, ideal for one who wants expensive maintenance without the stigma of owning a more expensive model"
    Sports Car Market Magazine

I still have a few left, including some for $175 plus shipping which have a few light surface scratches that would never bee sen when mounted. Once they are gone they are gone!
    Robert Garven
    1975 Dino 308 GT4 #10766

Ventura, CA

"Entry level Ferrari, ideal for one who wants expensive maintenance without the stigma of owning a more expensive model"
    Sports Car Market Magazine